Wedding Reception Policies & Fees
Our indoor Events Room can accommodate up to 200 guests and our outdoor, covered patio overlooking the 18th green accommodates another 150 guests. The outdoor covered patio is attached to the banquet room for easy access for you and your guests.
The Bunker Sports Pub & Grille offers yet another seating option for your guests. Ask about reserving The Bunker for your wedding night.
Room Rental Investment (2020)
$ 1,600.00 Saturday
$ 1,300.00 Sunday- Friday
Copper Creek Golf Club & Events Center reserves the right to refuse rental of the banquet room. Timeframes for renting the room may be enforced as the room may be utilized prior to or following your event. Copper Creek Golf Club & Events Center also reserves the right to require damage fees at your expense if applicable.
Your full room rental investment is due upon execution of this agreement and will be used as your deposit, the deposit is nonrefundable. Any cancellation must be made, in writing, to Copper Creek Golf Club & Events Center.
Room Rental Fee Includes
- Dance floor
- Set up and tear down of all tables and chairs
- Table Linens**
- Audio Visual Equipment
- China and Service Wares
- FREE wireless internet
- Some decor options
**Linen table skirting and linen napkins included are limited to black, white or ivory. Additional colors may be at the expense of the wedding planner.
A $100.00 custodial fee may be added to your final bill. The event holder is responsible for any items brought into the facility. Copper Creek Golf Club & Events Center is responsible for all other clean up of the facility which would include carpet cleaning, etc.
Additional Services Include
Use of audio visual equipment including a wireless microphone, projector and screen is available. Please schedule a meeting a minimum of 2 days prior to your event with the Sales and Events Manager to review the slide show/DVD to ensure everything operates properly. Copper Creek Golf Club & Events Center offers FREE wireless internet and the use of our Wedding Party room, perfect for wardrobe changes or retreat between ceremony and reception.
- It is the responsibility of the event planner for all set up of decorations, centerpieces and flowers
- Confetti and glitter may not to be used
- Candles may be used as long as the flame is not exposed. Item must be approved prior to event
- Taping and/or tacking to the walls and/or doors is not permitted
- Event planner and vendors are required to remove items from the facility immediately following the reception, unless arrangements are made through the Events Manager
- Copper Creek Golf Club & Events Center will not be held liable or responsible for any loss and/or damage to personal belongings. Any damages made or replacement items will be billed to the credit card on file.
Food and Beverage
- Food-service and menus shall be obtained from Copper Creek’s In-house catering department, -OR- one of Copper Creek’s preferred catering partners. The wedding party will work directly with the caterer on menus and service.
- All beverages shall be purchased from Copper Creek Events Center. No beverages shall be removed from the premises.
Iowa Liquor Commission regulates the sale and service of alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages will not be distributed to those persons under the age of 21. Copper Creek Golf Club & Events Center reserves the right to stop service of alcohol for any reason.
All beverage prices are subject to an 18% service charge and a 7% state sales tax. Prices are subject to change without notice. All receptions will be billed at pricing agreed upon at contract execution. A credit card will be kept on file for additional charges incurred during the reception.
Charges will be based on the guaranteed guest count. Payment for the event is required 2 days in advance; personal checks will not be accepted.
Beer & Alcohol
|House Wine Glass||$5.00|
|Bottle of House Merlot / Cabernet||$22.00|
|Bottle of House Chardonnay / Pinot||$22.00|
|Bottle of House Champagne||$25.00|
|Pony Keg – Domestic / Craft||$200.00 / $225.00|
|Keg of Beer – Domestic / Craft||$325.00 / $375.00|
|16 oz. Glass||$1.50|
|20 oz. Bottled Beverage||$2.50|
Hosted Fountain Drinks
Freshly Brewed Coffee & Lemonade or Tea